Re: - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re:
Date
List pgadmin-support

The driver is on the client not the server. Check in the Windows Control
Panel for the ODBC drver manager (on Windows 2000/XP this is usually in
the Administrative Tools sub folder). On my system the applet is called
'Data Sources (ODBC)' but I know there are other variations.

When you've found it, look on the 'Tracing' tab. On my UK English system
there is a button which toggles between 'Start Tracing Now' and 'Stop
Tracing Now'. Make sure that says 'Start Tracing Now'.

Regards, Dave.