Re: UI Update (was: int8 becames string in BDE :-() - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: UI Update (was: int8 becames string in BDE :-()
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Patch attached, & CC'd to -patches.

A couple of things that I noticed whilst playing with this:

1) There is no default button on DLG_OPTIONS_DS - I have left space for
one but didn't know how to plumb it in (sorry, I don't have time to
figure it out now).

2) Each time DLG_OPTIONS_DS or DLG_OPTIONS_DRV are opened by pressing
the Page 1/2 buttons, they move progressively further down the screen.

3) I looked briefly at using a tabset instead of 2 dialogues, however I
couldn't figure it out in the time I had spare. Does anyone else know we
do this?

Regards, Dave.

Attachment