Re: "Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors" in pgAdmin II:frmSQLOutput.LoadGrid - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: "Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors" in pgAdmin II:frmSQLOutput.LoadGrid
Date
List pgadmin-support

:-) glad it's working.

> but I guess you might want to see if the
> error is Microsofts or in PGAdmin (someone might have more
> need to store BC dates than I do).

It's almost certainly Microsoft ADO - it's that that raises the error
you got (pgAdmin certainly doesn't) - I would guess as soon as it trys
to parse the BC date that the ODBC driver has just handed it.

:-(

Regards, Dave.