Re: BUG #2142: autovacuum process (PID 1641) was terminated by signal 11 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Brian Hirt
Subject Re: BUG #2142: autovacuum process (PID 1641) was terminated by signal 11
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Please disregard.  I submitted last night via the web and when it
didn't go through I joined the list and sent again.  I guess it was
just slow to go through.

Thanks again to everyone who earlier today.

--brian