Re: Imprecision of DAYS_PER_MONTH - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Imprecision of DAYS_PER_MONTH
Date
List pgsql-hackers
365.2425 is the exact value computed by the formulas found in the
Gregorian calendar (a very good approximation of reality).

365.2422 is the physical reality of how long it actually takes (but
there are tiny wobbles in it).

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/leapyear.html

there