Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0
Date
List pgsql-hackers

What about using ECPG as an interface for drivers?

I wrote an ODBC driver for Rdb on OpenVMS using SQLMOD (which is
[essentially] ECPG for Rdb) so that is a technique that should be able
to provide the needed functionality.

According to my understanding ECPG is now reentrant.  Is that correct?