FAQ for installing from RPM to RHEL 8 systems - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Hall, Michael H. (GSFC-423.0)[RAYTHEON COMPANY]"
Subject FAQ for installing from RPM to RHEL 8 systems
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

I would like to move my existing PostgreSQL 11 environment running from compiled source code to a PostgreSQL 15 environment configured from RPM.

I have been having some difficulties trying to install multiple packages due to dependencies that are not found in the PostgreSQL repo or RHEL repos.

Does someone have a repo that handles these items that appear to be falling through the cracks.

Any help would be appreciated.

--

Michael H. “Mike” Hall, Sr.   NASA-GSFC