Re: Next release - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Next release
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas,

So what needs work at the moment? I thought of the following so far:

- Tablespaces
- PITR front end (if it gets completed, though with Tom working on it it seems likely) - though perhaps that'll end up as part of the pg_dump front end
- ACL changes (did they happen in the end?)
- Query builder only works under Windows. Think the bug under GTK is deep in wx :-(
- Some service control code for local installations on Windows?

Regards, Dave

From: Andreas Pflug
Sent: Fri 6/4/2004 9:43 PM
To: pgadmin-hackers; Peter Eisentraut
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] Next release

Hi friends!

PostgreSQL 7.5 is going towards feature freeze, and we should try to
supply a release that supports it.

Peter, how is the status of the new fancy icons you've been talking
about some time ago?

wx2.5.2 is out, unfortunately the changes done on font handling removed
all code that was previously working for pgadmin3, without any
replacement so far. This means, we're currently stuck with our snapshot.

Regards,
Andreas

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend