Announcing pgday.at Austria 2020 - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Subject Announcing pgday.at Austria 2020
Date
List pgsql-announce
PGDay Austria 2020

Following the great success of the first PGDAY Austria in 2019, we are happy to announce that the Austrian PostgreSQL Conference will take place again this year.

When: September 18th, 2020
Where: Schloss Schoenbrunn (Apothekertrakt) in Vienna, AUSTRIA

TALKS
The conference program is separated in two parallel tracks, where talks are going to be held in German and English. Call for Paper is now open (deadline for submission is April 19th 2020).

TICKETS
Ticket sale has already started. Get your Super Early Bird Ticket now for 99€* (instead of 189€).
*Valid until February 29, 2020 and limited to 20 tickets.

SPONSORING
Get in touch with a unique crowd of PostgreSQL enthusiasts. As sponsor you can choose your booth location (first come, first serve). All details on sponsoring packages here:

We would be happy to see you (again) at PGDay Austria 2020.

Kind regards,
Hans-Jürgen Schönig
and the PGDay Austria Team

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Gröhrmühlgasse 26, A-2700 Wiener Neustadt