[pgadmin-support] Suggestion regarding Auto-Save - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jack Royal-Gordon
Subject [pgadmin-support] Suggestion regarding Auto-Save
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

When exiting the program, save the context of all query windows, and then restore them upon restart. If the queries
representedsaved queries, then those saved queries would be re-opened. If they queries were not saved, then they would
besaved in a local file and then restored when the program reopened. I tend to keep several query windows open, often
withad hoc queries the I do not save. But if the program becomes unstable, It would not be necessary to save the
resultspane, just the command pane. I would like to be able to close and reopen the program and then continue from
whereI left off. While this is an OS X concept, it would be a great thing for pgAdmin4 to do across all platforms. It
wouldbe a bonus if this worked even if the program bombed. There may be other windows where this would make sense as
well,but I’m not aware of them.

Thanks,

Jack