Re: need to update TimestampUtils code - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Do, Leon \(Leon\)
Subject Re: need to update TimestampUtils code
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

From: Dave Cramer [mailto:pg@fastcrypt.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 4:26 PM
To: Do, Leon (Leon)
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] need to update TimestampUtils code

Does the server ever send us hhmm without a colon ?

Leon-No, but it is a valid ISO8601 format

Or what is the use case for this.

Leon-I have some other uses of the class not just the interface between the server and client.  Having supporting both formats will be useful a lot.

Either way you need to send us a context diff

Leon-attached are the modified file and the diff.txt file.  I don’t know that is what you are looking for.

thanks

Leon Do

Attachment