RE: [SQL] Search Engine with PHP - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jackson, DeJuan
Subject RE: [SQL] Search Engine with PHP
Date
List pgsql-sql
The best approach that I could think of to solve your problem, would be to
use full-text index (look in the contrib directory of the distribution).
Should be fairly easy to devise a query that would give you match counts
using full-text indexing.

Hope this helps,DEJ