Limit is before filter - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jonathan Knight
Subject Limit is before filter
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

I'm having some trouble with pgadmin 7.4.

The sequence is:

  Use View/Edit Data -> First 100 rows

Then I apply a filter and I get no results, but if I take off the limit then I can see the correct results set.  This wasn't a problem back at 7.0 and I'm a bit puzzled as to what could be the underlying problem which is making it a bit difficult to search the current issues to see if it's already been spotted.

Cheers

Jon

Dr Jonathan Knight

Enterprise Solutions Architect

Information and Digital Services

01782 733478

Innovation Centre 2 | Keele University | ST5 5NH

Please consider the environment before printing this email.This email and its contents may be legally privileged and /or confidential.If it has come to you in error you should not copy or show it to anyone; nor should you take any action based on it, other than to reply to the sender to notify them of the error immediately and to then delete the email from your inbox and deleted items. Keele University staff and students are required to abide by the University's IT Policies when sending and receiving email. Keele University email is hosted by a cloud provider and may be stored outside of the UK.