Graphical user interface - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From john shipley
Subject Graphical user interface
Date
Re: Graphical user interface  (Kenneth Marshall <ktm@rice.edu>)
Re: Graphical user interface  (Andreas Wenk <a.wenk@netzmeister-st-pauli.de>)
Re: Graphical user interface  (Alan McKay <alan.mckay@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-novice
.hmmessage P {margin:0px;padding:0px;} body.hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} Can someone suggest a graphical user interface for use with PostgreSQL.  I am not overfond of them, myself, but they come in handy for some purposes.  The ones listed at

wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools

are not much to write home about (English idiom).  I have pgAdmin but I want to create queries on the fly and design reports - the usual Accessy stuff.

John Shipley

Hull, England

Windows Live Messenger: Thanks for 10 great years-enjoy free winks and emoticons. Get Them Now