RE: [External]Re: Patroni & PostgreSQL issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Menon, Deepak (Deepak)
Subject RE: [External]Re: Patroni & PostgreSQL issue
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi Abdul

Wanted to know if this is a standard Patroni feature ?

Any reason why the files are not deleted from the replicas when the files were deleted from the primary server.

Deepak Menon| Avaya Managed Services-Delivery|+91 9899012875| menond@avaya.com