Re: Version 7 question - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Michael Mattox
Subject Re: Version 7 question
Date
List pgsql-performance
I have my shared buffers at 8192 and my effective cache at 64000 (which is
500 megs).  Depends a lot on how much RAM you have.  I have 1.5 gigs and
I've been asking my boss for another 512megs for over a month now.  I have
no idea if my buffers are too high/low.

Michael