problem finding the 8.0.3RC download - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Doggett
Subject problem finding the 8.0.3RC download
Date
List pgsql-general
hello everyone!

I'm new to PostgresSQL and I am having trouble finding the 8.0.3RC. (for windows). I have tried teh FTP mirrors but the directory listings on those mirrors do not contain a folder for version 8.0.3. Many subfolders require a UID PWD, which I don't have.

The bittorrent download also wants some authentication and I find no link to information about that onteh download page or any of the other pages I checked out. (support)

Would some kind soul help me through this?

Jay

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify MARKEM
Corporation immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an
e-mail to helpdesk@markem.com -- and destroy all copies of this message
and any attachments. Thank you.

Nothing contained within this e-mail, including attachments, is intended to
include or constitute an "electronic signature" as defined in 15 U.S.C. §
7006(5).