Slow Running Queries in Azure PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Kumar, Mukesh
Subject Slow Running Queries in Azure PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-performance

Hi Team,

Greetings,

We are facing an issue with long running queries in PostgreSQL Database. We recently migrated the database from Oracle to PostgreSQL and we found that there are approx. 4 to 5 queries which was running in oracle in 5 mins and it is taking more than 50 mins in PostgreSQL. We checked every parameter in PostgreSQL, but it is not helping.

I am attaching the query and explain plan with Analyze option in the attachment, but it is not helping.

Request you to please help and assist on this as it is hampering the productivity and effecting the business.

Thanks and Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

Attachment