Re: Update doc links to https where appropriate? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Update doc links to https where appropriate?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 16 Mar 2018, at 19:54, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> Writing up docs for JITing I noticed that nearlyall wikipedia links on
> the acronyms page are http:// rather than https://. Seems like we should
> update links in the docs when alternatives are available?

I don’t see a reason why not, since we just incur a 307 redirect on all visits
otherwise. +1 for bumping them to https.

While in there, perhaps we should update our links to the expanded page on
Wikipedia to avoid an internal 304 redirect as well?  The attached diff changes
the ones I found on a quick scan, but there might be others.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment