Re: pgsql: Switch TAP tests of pg_rewind to use a role with minimal permiss - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Switch TAP tests of pg_rewind to use a role with minimal permiss
Date
List pgsql-committers

On April 13, 2019 11:59:23 AM GMT+09:00, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> jacana and bowerbird don't seem happy with this.
>
> I thought that might be an aberration, but a quick review suggests that
> none of the other Windows buildfarm members are running the pg_rewind
> test.
>
> It's fairly hard to see how we get from this patch to those failures,
> though ...

If you look at the logs, SSPI authentication fails because there is no user mapping for the user added by this commit
inthe tests. So the answer is that the configuration files need to be updated so as the configuration is able to work.
Idon't have time to work on that before Monday using my windows environment so I think that for now it is better to
revertthe thing. I'll try do to that asap.

--
Michael