Upgrading O/S requires Postgres re-build? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tomeh, Husam
Subject Upgrading O/S requires Postgres re-build?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Server running Postgres 7.4.5 with:

  Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3.90 (Nahant)
  Linux  2.6.9-1.648_ELsmp #1 SMP Tue Oct 26 12:24:18 EDT 2004 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I want to upgrade the O/S to:

  Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant)
  Linux 2.6.9-5.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jan 5 19:29:47 EST 2005 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux

If I upgrade the O/S to the release stated above, do I need to
re-install and build Postgres 7.4.5?

Thanks,

----

    Husam

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may
containinformation that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
itto the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is
strictlyprohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the
messageand delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                   FADLD Tag