Re: Setting up replication from 9.4 to 10.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lionel Tressens
Subject Re: Setting up replication from 9.4 to 10.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Andreas,

pglogical seems really great.
My knowledge of replication was frozen at the time of Slony II and PG 8.4, I didn't have the chance to use replication since that time.
I'll give a look at pglogical !

Best regards

Lionel