Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 3:25 PM Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> > My current working state is at [3] (urls to clone repo are at [4]).
> > This is *HEAVILY WIP*. I plan to continue working on it over the next
> > days, but I'll temporarily focus onto v11 work.  If others want I could
> > move repo to github and grant others write access.
>
> Github would be more convinient for me.

I've another note.  It appears that you leave my patch for locking
last version of tuple in one call (heapam_lock_tuple() function)
almost without changes.  During PGCon 2018 Developer meeting I
remember you was somewhat unhappy with this approach.  So, do you have
any notes about that for now?
------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company