Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock(PG10.7) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock(PG10.7)
Date
Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock(PG10.7)  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, Peter!

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 12:05 AM Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> I'm planning to continue work on README, comments and commit messages.

It tool me a lot of efforts to revise a concurrency section in README.
I can't judge the result, but I probably did my best.  I'd like to
commit this patchset including both bug fixes and README update. But
I'd like you to take a look on the README patch first.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

Attachment