Re: BUG #17355: Server crashes on ExecReScanForeignScan in postgres_fdw when accessing foreign partition - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: BUG #17355: Server crashes on ExecReScanForeignScan in postgres_fdw when accessing foreign partition
Date
In response to Re: BUG #17355: Server crashes on ExecReScanForeignScan in postgres_fdw when accessing foreign partition  (Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Alexander,

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 3:00 AM Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
> 01.02.2022 11:59, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> > Attached is an updated patch.  I tweaked a comment a little bit and
> > added the commit message.  I didn’t include your test because in my
> > understanding we don’t add such a test into the postgres_fdw
> > regression test.  I’ll commit the patch if there are no objections
> > from you (or anyone else).
> Thank you! I have no objections.
> That test was not intended for committing, I just wanted to show how
> I've tested the fix.

OK

Thanks!

Best regards,