Re: Problem while updating a foreign table pointing to a partitionedtable on foreign server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: Problem while updating a foreign table pointing to a partitionedtable on foreign server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Michael-san,

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 4:13 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 03, 2019 at 12:37:52AM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:51 AM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> This is my TODO item for PG13, but I'll give priority to other things
> >> in the next commitfest.  If anyone wants to work on it, feel free;
> >> else I'll move this to the November commitfest when it opens.
> >
> > Moved.
>
> This has been waiting on author for two commit fests now, and the
> situation has not changed.  Fujita-san, Hiriguchi-san, do you have an
> update to provide?  There is no meaning to keep the current stale
> situation for more CFs.

I was planning to work on this in this commitfest, but sorry, I didn't
have time due to other priorities.  Probably, I won't have time for
this in the development cycle for v13.  So I'll mark this as RWF,
unless anyone wants to work on it.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita