Re: Fast COPY FROM based on batch insert - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: Fast COPY FROM based on batch insert
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 6:58 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have committed the patch after tweaking comments a little bit further.

I think there is another patch that improves performance of COPY FROM
for foreign tables using COPY FROM STDIN, but if Andrey (or anyone
else) want to work on it again, I think it would be better to create a
new CF entry for it (and start a new thread for it).  So I plan to
close this in the November CF unless they think otherwise.

Anyway, thanks for the patch, Andrey!  Thanks for reviewing, Ian and Zhihong!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita