[BUGS] Validation error - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Adrian Mondaca
Subject [BUGS] Validation error
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello,

Along with greet them, I share images of possible error in postgres,
This happens when validating the password created when starting the installation, since once installed,
Start the server and enter the password is validated, but if you enter an incorrect password, this same is validated.
Register an 8-character key, and if you enter a key with fewer or different characters, they are validated in the same way.

Imágenes integradas 1
Imágenes integradas 2

I have reinstalled the program, in addition to installing new operating system, but error continues.

ATTE

Adrian Mondaca Avendaño
Analista Programador
Contacto: +56966818861