Re: BUG #16258: exec_simple_query does not call ProcessCompletedNotifiesafter CommitTransactionCommand - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From RekGRpth
Subject Re: BUG #16258: exec_simple_query does not call ProcessCompletedNotifiesafter CommitTransactionCommand
Date
Responses Re: BUG #16258: exec_simple_query does not call ProcessCompletedNotifiesafter CommitTransactionCommand  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Ok, thanks. But I expect to receive notification at every transaction commit!
with bst regrds, Rek>pth

пт, 14 февр. 2020 г. в 20:36, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
RekGRpth <rekgrpth@gmail.com> writes:
> No, it wasn't. I listen in another connection and receive both
> notifications but only after 10 seconds!

Doesn't sound like a bug to me.  The sending backend will only
send out notifications when it goes idle.

                        regards, tom lane