Re: Returning a memory issue when accessing an attachment from themailing list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: Returning a memory issue when accessing an attachment from themailing list
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

> It's not an isolated issue: a patch I just posted at
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/7653.1585869509@sss.pgh.pa.us
>
> is having the same problem.  If you click on the link embedded on
> that page,
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/109592/gin-fuzzy-search-limit-fix-2.patch

I'm able to download this patch perfectly. But the one I brought up is
still giving the memory message I reported. Maybe there's a process
still working that is fixing all the attachment issues?

Thanks,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/