Re: pg_dump with tables created in schemas created by extensions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: pg_dump with tables created in schemas created by extensions
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Yes, you are right. If I look at the diffs this morning I am seeing
> the ACLs being dumped for this aggregate. So we could just fix the
> test and be done with it. I did not imagine the index issue though,
> and this is broken for some time, so that's not exclusive to 9.6 :)

Hi Michael,

Do you see any easier way than what I mentioned earlier (adding a
selectDumpableIndex() function) to fix the index dumping issue?

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/