Re: Documentation of what schema modifications cause what level of table locking - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Timothy Garnett
Subject Re: Documentation of what schema modifications cause what level of table locking
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.  The listed commands that grab the ACCESS EXCLUSIVE lock are the ones we have to watch out for.

Tim

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/interactive/explicit-locking.html

--
Adrian Klaver