Re: Count me in - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Valeria Kaplan
Subject Re: Count me in
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Fantastic, I added you in.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 11:44 AM Ervin Weber <webervin@gmail.com> wrote:
I find topic interesting and would like to try to contibute, so count in please.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019, 11:12 Jan Karremans <jan.karremans@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi all,

If there is anything I can contribute too / with, count me in!!
I have not seen the talk (as I didn’t make it to pgconf.eu this year) but seen the reactions, it must be good.

Mit freundlichem Gruß, kind regards,

Jan Karremans
Director of Sales Engineering, EMEA
Senior Sales Engineer DACH-Region
EDB Postgres Advanced Server Professional
-- Postgres Everywhere --

- Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache, bitte verzeihen Sie Verstöße gegen die Rechtschreibung -

Office:  +49-(0)3222-1097 907
Mobile: +31-(0)6-1638 9607

http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
+*+ Albert Camus +*+