Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Pawel Hadam
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Murtuza,

Thank you for your prompt answer. Those are the outputs for the two queries:

*) UTF8
*) UNICODE

(I can see the same output in pgAdmin III)

And the log file is created but it's empty.

I am not sure if this helps?

Thanks and regards
Pawel