Slony-I creation scripts not available; only joining possible' Windows server - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jan Šejc
Subject Slony-I creation scripts not available; only joining possible' Windows server
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello,

we tried to start Slony on Windows, but always got message on bottom of window where I wount like create node "Slony-I creation scripts not available; only joining possible"

I tried 9.3 and 9.4 postgre but is same, also tried last PgAdmin 1.20.

I found in old discussion that this is error in PgAdmin and advice to rename SQL files (delete characters with version number) for example: slony1_funcs.2.2.3.sql rename to slony1_funcs.sql

But when I do it on all files and try create cluster I got error "could not access file "$libdit/slony1_funcs": No such file or direktory and then ERROR function pgadmin_slony_version() does not exist.

I also tried advice to set path in PgAdmin, this is already set to share folder but still do not work.

Any other admice or help please?

Thank you!

Jan Sejc