Re: pg_restore depending on user functions - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Дмитрий Иванов
Subject Re: pg_restore depending on user functions
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Ok, I will do that.
Complete data schema. It takes time to create a separate private script, but I'll do it
bpd.zip 469 Kb

ср, 17 нояб. 2021 г. в 06:47, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
Дмитрий Иванов <firstdismay@gmail.com> writes:
> Am I correct in understanding that I need to dump --schema-only in SQL
> format and then delete everything, leaving one chain for example? If so, it
> will have to be postponed until the weekend.

I don't care how you make the file exactly.  But please confirm that
it can be re-loaded and then will reproduce the problem.

                        regards, tom lane