Re: The postgres server don't work - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Дмитрий Иванов
Subject Re: The postgres server don't work
Date
List pgsql-general
Рад слышать это!
--
С уважением, Дмитрий!

вс, 9 янв. 2022 г. в 18:42, Mohammed falih <moh.falih98@gmail.com>:
It worked !
thank you so much , all of you
for your efforts and time
best wishes to you

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022, 3:51 pm Дмитрий Иванов, <firstdismay@gmail.com> wrote:
You need to open the folder containing the file and (you must be an administrator)
 Open the file in an editor running as an administrator.
OR
Right click on the file "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\12\scripts\runpsql.bat" -> Properties-> Security. Select the "Users" group, click "Change" and give write access, click apply.
Starting with Windows 10, the "Program Files" folder is not writable for regular users and administrators, not in administrator mode.
If all this is difficult for you, just copy the file to your desktop, edit and run, it will be the same.
--
Regards, Dmitry!