Re: Hi : Is anybody out there ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Zahid Rahman
Subject Re: Hi : Is anybody out there ?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thanks I wasn't sure if anybody was on the line. It was a kind of test.
Anyway  I got good responses.
I wanna give my response too.
The pgadmin tool which comes with the postgres 10.11  *nix installer is nice and stable.
As for the latest version pgadmin4 that is flakier than flake 99. Hours of pain for nothing.
I hope the database lives up to its name.
Ingres was a very stable database used in large and complex system.

this link "PostgreSQL 12.0 Installation Guide" is broken.

On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 at 18:55, Bee.Lists <bee.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 15, 2019, at 9:37 AM, Zahid Rahman <zahidr1000@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is anybody out there ?
> Wanna address some issues I have ?

Not a good way of starting.  Post your questions.  Don’t think people are waiting around to give you attention.

Cheers, Bee