Re: Health warning: - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Zahid Rahman
Subject Re: Health warning:
Date
List pgsql-novice
My constructive feedback is  pgadmin4 needs a  gui installer  like EnterpriseDB for version 11 and 12.

Otherwise I  along with others are going to use version 10 on *nix from EnterpriseDB because that is easy to use
and easy to install.
Or I can use DBEAVER or just windows 10.

Anyway I just need to use the database and I am very happy with it. :)