Re: PostgreSQL pollutes the file system - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda
Subject Re: PostgreSQL pollutes the file system
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thursday, March 28, 2019, Fred .Flintstone <eldmannen@gmail.com> wrote:
There would be no need to remove anything if we just renamed the
executable and created symlinks for them.

Will there still be man pages for both commands?

man pg_createuser
man createuser

?

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:20 PM Peter Eisentraut