Browser pane blanks out - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Calle Hedberg
Subject Browser pane blanks out
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi,

With the last few versions, I have encountered a really annoying  problem: Having a range of databases on various servers displayed in the browser pane, the whole pane will now and then "blank out" with nothing showing, even if a range of open tabs will still reference the same tables etc as before. When it happened 10 min ago, I was working on a remote server, pg11.16, pgAdmin4 6.14, Chrome 99.0.4844.84 (machine is win11-64).

It typically happens when I try to refresh a single table after having modified it by e.g. adding or dropping columns.

I have not found a way of getting the db list to display again, except by using Reset layout or re-starting pgAdmin - in both cases losing all tables and their content unless I save them all. Then I have to set all the tabs up again before I can continue working.

Anybody else experiencing this? OR any suggestion of how to force the browser display to refresh/reappear?

Best regards

Calle