Re: Replication stopped on 9.0.2 after making change to conf file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lonni J Friedman
Subject Re: Replication stopped on 9.0.2 after making change to conf file
Date
List pgsql-general
It sounds like all you did was setup the slave from scratch with a
fresh base backup, without understanding or debugging what caused
everything to break.  Clearly whatever was wrong on March 5 is still
wrong, and nothing has been fixed.  The first step in debugging this
problem is to look at and/or post the log content (from both the
master & slave) from the time when this stopped working (march 5).