Re: Bug report - pg_upgrade tool seems to have a race condition when trying to delete a pg_wal file - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Waka Ranai
Subject Re: Bug report - pg_upgrade tool seems to have a race condition when trying to delete a pg_wal file
Date
List pgsql-bugs
We tested on the aforementioned computer after adding an exception on the pg_wal folder for the Microsoft default antivirus with Add-MpPreference -ExclusionPath "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\15\data\pg_wal" but we still faced the same issue, I included the pg_upgrade logs
image.jpeg

Le jeu. 23 mai 2024 à 16:31, Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> a écrit :
On Thu, 2024-05-23 at 11:39 +0200, Waka Ranai wrote:
> no virus scanner were installed apart from the default one of Microsoft

Perhaps the default virus scanner is at fault.  To exclude that possibility,
disable it for the PostgreSQL data directories.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe
Attachment