pgadmin4 enhancement request: variable path to the config settings - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Denis Ribaud
Subject pgadmin4 enhancement request: variable path to the config settings
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

I just made my first use of pgadmin4 in server mode within a linux docker container: it works great, I was just looking for the possibility to configure the path where the pgadmin4 settings are stored.

So far I could see in the config.py file, this path is statically defined to /var/lib/pgadmin, it would be great to be able to configure this path using an environment variable (like on windows with the APPDATA variable).

My pgamin version is:
image.png

Many thanks.
Denis