Re: Reg:Postgres ODBC driver for 9.4.1 version - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From prabhu seeni
Subject Re: Reg:Postgres ODBC driver for 9.4.1 version
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Thank You for your confirmation .

Regards,

Prabhu

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 9:25 PM, Jean-Marc Guazzo <jmguazzo@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

The latest ODBC driver works with 9.4.1.

We are using it with access, excel and visio (for reverse engineering) at my client site.

Materialised view are not shown when you request the list of table but you can use them in queries.

JM.