Re: A table of magic constants - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Nolan
Subject Re: A table of magic constants
Date
List pgsql-general

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Vincent Veyron <vv.lists@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 16:55:44 -0400
Dane Foster <studdugie@gmail.com> wrote:

. After a while, you'll find your way around the documentation.

I've been doing it almost every day for years, still learning every time.

I highly recommend reading the documentation from 'cover to cover' periodically.  Yes, there will be things you don't understand yet, but each time you'll pick up things you didn't get in previous passes.  A lot of people have put in a lot of time on that documentation, and it is first-rate. (I've been working on a project that requires MySQL, their documentation is far inferior.)
--
Mike Nolan