Fwd: [GENERAL] 9.1.3: launching streaming replication - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Michael Nolan
Subject Fwd: [GENERAL] 9.1.3: launching streaming replication
Date
List pgsql-docs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Welty, Richard <rwelty@ltionline.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Subject: RE: [GENERAL] 9.1.3: launching streaming replication
To: Michael Nolan <htfoot@gmail.com>

>you may want to do something with the other, then, as it's what came up when i went searching >for help.

to amplify, the other page comes up first in a google search for "postgresql streaming replication" which is how i found it.

richard

Not sure how I found the other page first, but I'll look at that page, it looks like it hasn't been updated for 9.1 yet, either.  It also doesn't show up in the topic category page for replication. http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:Replication

I don't how to update that one (or if that's left up to the administrators), so I'm sending this note on to the pgsql-docs list as well.
--
Mike Nolan