Re: Declaring a field that is also an out parameter in a function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Nolan
Subject Re: Declaring a field that is also an out parameter in a function
Date
Re: Declaring a field that is also an out parameter in a function
List pgsql-general
On Sun, Jul 7, 2024 at 4:13 AM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

> but looks so there are false alarms related to using an alias. It is interesting so I have not any report about this
issue,so probably using aliases is not too common today.

I'm not sure why there's a warning about using an alias. 43.3.1 says
to use them for improved readability.

Mike Nolan