Re: pgsql: Fix CreatePolicy, pg_dump -v; psql and doc updates - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix CreatePolicy, pg_dump -v; psql and doc updates
Date
List pgsql-committers
Tom,

On Friday, October 3, 2014, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Just as a note, this should've included a catversion bump.  The rule of
thumb is that if you need to do an initdb (not just a recompile) to get
the regression tests to pass, there should be a catversion bump.  And
that applies here, because the old system_views definition won't match
rules.out.

Argh, my apologies- I knew that it would need one, just plain forgot.

Sorry and thanks for making a note of it for anyone else who saw issues because of it.

Stephen