Re: Comunication protocol - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oscar Calderon
Subject Re: Comunication protocol
Date
List pgsql-general
Maybe you can use a software like Wireshark in your network and provoke a connection between your PostgreSQL server and Apache server, and when you see the results of traffic monitoring on Wireshark you can see more specific details about the protocol.

Regards.

Oscar Calderon
Analista de Sistemas
Soluciones Aplicativas S.A. de C.V.